- Participants Pre-registration Form
- Draft programme
- Exhibitors Guidelines [PDF ]
- Venue: University of Strathclyde, Technology & Innovation Centre
- Practical info [PDF ]
|The annual Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference (ASPC) offers a great transnational publicity opportunity to deliver the Atlantic Action Plan (AAP) key messages and further promote awareness of its achievements. The annual conference is the central hub for stakeholders of the Atlantic Strategy to meet, seek ways of cooperation, share information and identify funding opportunities and partnerships for their projects.|
The specific theme the ASPC2017 is on topics related to Priority 4 of the AAP to “Create a socially inclusive and sustainable model of regional development”. More specifically, the conference will focus on the theme of regeneration and issues and topics such as health benefits and environmental improvements to coastal communities, best-practices in social inclusion, workforce development for blue skills, recreation and tourism projects, preservation and protection of tourist attractions and the seasonality challenge in the tourism sector, to name just a few.
The format proposed for the event comprises:
- An introductory plenary session including a short Atlantic Project Award Ceremony at which the 2nd "Atlantic Project Awards" will be delivered.
- Two rounds of four parallel workshops on Priority 4 of the AAP that will be selected through an open call for workshops that will be launched on the Support Team’s website.
- A closing plenary session including the presentation of the workshop outcomes.
Also networking and matchmaking activities will be available with about 40 exhibition stands (projects and nominees, networks, workshop organisers, other stakeholders exhibiting documentation, promotional material, and videos), as well as a designated matchmaking area for appointments between participants (project promoters, funding agencies) and the Support Team’s Help Desk.
Stay tuned on the preparation of ASCP2017.
Follow us on twitter #EUAtlantic.