BlueInvest Awards 2020 | The Pitch Battle
20 of Europe’s top start-ups and SMEs in the Blue Economy will be selected to pitch on the main stage to a panel of investors for the BlueInvest Awards.
Apply to gain international media exposure, potential clients and access to investors. Pitches will be live-streamed. The selected teams will receive pitch coaching and feedback from our industry specialists.
The BlueInvest team is searching for highly innovative, disruptive and next-generation products, solutions and technologies in the Blue Economy. There are also strong opportunities for solutions that promote circular economy, decarbonisation, address climate change or relate to the sustainable development goals.
So if you are an applicant that fullfills all below criteria:
- has a working product, technology or solution;
- is based in the EU or is majority-owned by EU nationals; and
- falls within one of the official pitch categoriesb as mentioned below:
- Power from the Ocean. Innovative solutions, processes and technologies in the field of ocean renewables and ocean energy.
- Intelligent Ocean. Next generation digital technologies, products and solutions in the field of artificial intelligence, robotics, smart ports, harbours & terminals, remote sensing and navigation.
- Food & Feed from the Ocean. Innovative new food and feed from aquaculture and renewable aquatic biological resources.
- Blue Bioeconomy and Green Solutions. New products, technologies, solutions and processes from renewable aquatic biological resources, including packaging and medical/pharmaceuticals. It shall also cover solutions toward the “greening” of traditional maritime industries, marine litter, circular economy, natural capital/ocean resource management, among others.
then here is how you can apply to BlueInvest Awards 2020:
- Register to BlueInvest Day 2020.
- Complete the online application form and attach your pitch deck.
- Apply by Friday, 3 January 2020.
- Selection results will be sent by email on Monday, 13 January.