This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://atlantic-maritime-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on January 18th, 2024.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on January 18th, 2024.
This statement is based on a review done by an automated tool Axe Monitor, using a combination of manual and automated testing.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Atlantic Strategy website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Atlantic Strategy website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the Atlantic Strategy website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Atlantic Strategy website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Atlantic Strategy website:
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some functionality is not accessible using only a keyboard
- some heading elements are not used consistently
- some labels are not correctly connected with their corresponding form fields
- some images do not have alt text descriptions
- some buttons and/or links don’t have readable text
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls
- many documents are in PDF format and are not accessible