9TH ATLANTIC STAKEHOLDER PLATFORM CONFERENCE / ASPC 2022
Atlantic Approach: Enabler of sustainable Green Blue Economy
- Registrations closed | Open again on December 1st
- Event Agenda (EN) (updated 28.11.2022)
- Atlantic Project Awards 2022
- Atlantic Stakeholder Workshops
- The ASPC event is also available ONLINE. Please join here.
We are delighted to announce that the 9th Atlantic Stakeholders Platform Conference (ASPC 2022) is now open for registrations!
ASPC 2022 will take place two years after the launch of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – A New Approach to the Atlantic Maritime Strategy. The occasion provides stakeholders of the Atlantic Community the opportunity to review the current state-of-play of the Atlantic Action Plan and the way forward. It also presents opportunities to introduce the Community to new players, projects and innovative ways to collaborate toward its implementation.
The Conference will be organised as a hybrid event that will be held on the 1st and 2nd of December 2022 at the Palacio de Congresos in Cadiz, Spain and online. This year the ASPC will be back-to-back with InnovAzul.
Here’s what you need to know:
This conference will happen back-to-back to InnovAzul event, which is an international Blue Knowledge and Blue Economy Meeting, organized by the University of Cádiz (UCA), whose main objective is to involve relevant actors of the Blue Economy in Europe and contribute to defining the challenges and opportunities of its traditional and emerging sectors. The InnovAzul event took place for the first time in 2018 and automatically became an important international reference on innovation and growth in the field of the Blue Economy. For this reason, UCA will organize InnovAzul again in 2022 and the Atlantic Stakeholders Platform Conference will take place within its proposed activities. Having the Stakeholders Conference back-to-back with this event will bring an essential point of interaction between technology demanding companies, administrations, knowledge generators and technological agents for innovation, socioeconomic development, and employment in the marine-maritime sectors. Therefore, participants of the ASPC 2022 will be able to join the InnovAzul event, the various activities organized within it and also enjoy the services offered by this renowned event.
The conference aims to:
- Provide the state-of-play of Atlantic co-operation and its activities in relation to the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Showcase projects, best practices, new partnership models, funding opportunities and community platforms that promote the Blue Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Foster collaboration between stakeholders, existing and new players that will unlock opportunities and accelerate the implementation of the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0 – contributing to an impact-driven networked innovation ecosystem in the Atlantic
What to expect during the conference?
- Inspiring and engaging talks from thought leaders, change agents, opportunity investors and “doers” in the area of Atlantic cooperation
- The 6th Atlantic Project Awards, featuring one category that will embrace all sectors
- What’s new and what’s next for the Atlantic Action Plan 2.0
- Interactive parallel stakeholder-driven workshops
- Matchmaking and networking meetings
- A live and /or virtual exhibition for projects, programmes, funds, key stakeholders and the Assistance Mechanism Helpdesk
I’m interested. What should I do next?
The Registrations for the event are now closed, they will reopen on December 1st.
If you would like to have more information about the programme, please see the Event (EN) Agenda (updated 28.11.2022)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org