BlueInvest Day 2021 virtually brings together innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, corporates and enablers in the Blue Economy, with the objective of generating concrete business opportunities and visibility for your business.
Connecting entrepreneurs, captains of industry, impact investors and high-level representatives from government and the public sector.
BlueInvest aims to boost innovation and investment in sustainable technologies for the blue economy, by supporting readiness and access to finance for early-stage businesses, SMEs and scale-ups. It is enabled by the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund.
What to expect:
- Business-to-Investor matchmaking & networking opportunities
- Inspiring talks and investor/corporate panels and roundtables
- BlueInvest Awards | A Pitch Battle
- Investor booths featuring their Blue Economy fund, open to receiving a number of pitch decks and 1:1 meetings
- Stakeholder booths featuring their specific activities to support SMEs and start-up growth
Interested? Click here to find out more and register to attend.
BlueInvest 2020 recorded over 1000 meetings and many impactful connections and business relationships. Click here to watch last year's recap video.